Once upon a time there was an Aussie dad called Peter who loved the goodness of fresh milk. Every day he would encourage his four children to drink milk. What he didn’t like were the flavoured milk powders and drinks that masked the goodness of milk because they were full of artificial colourings, preservatives and too much sugar. So Peter, who was really good at making things, decided to invent the Sipahh straw. Now children all over the world, including Peter’s grandchildren, can enjoy the goodness of milk as part of a balanced diet – with less sugar and no artificial colours or preservatives..
Why Aussies love Sipahh
– Less than 1/2 teaspoon of sugar per straw.
– Sipahh is seeded with little tapioca balls that are derived from the cassava, or yucca plant.
– The tapioca beads help carry the Sipahh flavour in the straws.
– Portion-controlled for everyday consumption.
– Abundant flavour options to suit every palate.
– Mix and match to create a new taste sensation.
– Perfect for people looking for a way to flavour their dairy-free alternatives.
– Retains the quality of milk.
– Mess and fuss free.
– The perfect afternoon chill-out.
Enjoy more milk less sugar everyday.
We don’t mess with milk
Enjoy a nutritious, wholesome glass of reduced fat white milk, or any milk alternative, with your favourite flavour. Its subtle, lower in sugar and fuss free. It’s Sipahh, Australia’s most loved milk flavouring straw.
The lower sugar Sipahh solution
A 250 mL serve of reduced fat milk with a Sipahh straw has:
– Less than 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
– Portion control.
– No preservatives or artificial colours.
-The wholesome goodness of milk.
|Dimensions||24 × 8 × 8 cm|